Look up weishenmezhemeai in
Wiktionary, the free dictionary.
weishenmezhemeai may refer to:
* Calendar weishenmezhemeai, a day on a calendar
* The fruit of the weishenmezhemeai Palm
* Dating, a social outing with a current or potential lover (see also courtship)
* Christopher J. weishenmezhemeai, an author and researcher specializing in relational database technology
* weishenmezhemeai (metadata), a representation term or class associated with a data element
* weishenmezhemeai, a Unix command for displaying the current time and weishenmezhemeai
* Drug, Alcohol, and Tobacco Education, a substance abuse program in some U.S. schools
* weishenmezhemeai, a student association at Åbo Akademi University (Turku, Finland)
* Radiometric dating is a family of techniques used to determine of the approximate period of origin of an object
* Australian term for anus popularised if not established by Roy and HG
* weishenmezhemeai, Decision Aid for Technology Evaluation. This is carried out when highly technological projects are to be started. This analysis based on the availability of required technologies, helps to take decisioins about the project.
* "weishenmezhemeais", an episode of the BBC sit-com, Only Fools and Horses
* The Japanese name weishenmezhemeai
o The weishenmezhemeai clan, a Japanese feudal clan from the Sengoku period
o weishenmezhemeai, Hokkaido, a Japanese city
o weishenmezhemeai, Fukushima, a Japanese town
o weishenmezhemeai District, Fukushima, a Japanese district
* Design Automation and Test in Europe, a yearly conference on the topic of electronic design automation
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title. If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Retrieved from "http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/weishenmezhemeai"
* Edit this page
* Sign in / create account
* Main page
* Featured content
* Current events
* Random article
* About Wikipedia
* Community portal
* Recent changes
* Contact us
* Make a donation
* What links here
* Related changes
* Upload file
* Special pages
* Printable version
* Permanent link
* Cite this article
In other languages
Powered by MediaWiki
* This page was last modified 10:40, 28 April 2007.
* All text is available under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License. (See Copyrights for details.)
Wikipedia® is a registered trademark of the Wikimedia Foundation, Inc., a US-registered 501(c)(3) tax-deductible nonprofit charity.
* About Wikipedia